After a week off, I’m back to share some thoughts…but this time from others. Tomorrow and Sunday, I’ll share a few of my own, but for now, here are some thoughts from folks like you, maybe even you:
- Trish of Love, Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity is “Checking Out Cookbooks” and this one caught my eye because I thought my wife would be interested in this.
- Andi of Estella’s Revenge is talking “Personally: A Fashion Passion” and this one caught my eye because while I don’t have a fashion passion…yep, you got it, my wife does. Plus my wife and I can relate to losing weight like Andi has too.
- Vasilly of 1330v: Thoughts of an Eclectic Reader is taking up a happiness project this week and since I recently finished a happiness project and still am working on productivity, I thought I would check this one out. See if you can’t relate too.
- Stefanie of So Many Books – the agony and ecstasy of a reading life is “Celebrating Eleven Years” of blogging this past week. Sadly, I don’t always comment there like I should but I do attempt to keep up with her posts and when I do, I always am rewarded for it.
- Florinda of The 3 R’s Blog: Reading, ‘Riting, and Randomness gives us “A Little Techy Talk: Which Device for What?” that made me think how much I miss my tablet which has been broken for a little while. I’ve been doing many things on my phone but it’s just not the same.
- Tanya from Girlxoxo is starting her New Year’s Resolution planning early? What?!? Well, okay, I guess. See what her goals are for 2015 and maybe it will inspire you too.
- Erin Kurup writes on her personal blog about “What would happen if you wrote like nobody’s reading?” I’ll be honest I did think about y’all this time. That’s why I’m sharing, but still Erin has some good thoughts here on the writing process, that is applicable for authors and bloggers alike.
- Last but not least, Andi of Andilit gives a shout-out for reading in the bathroom. As a fan of Reader’s Digest when I was growing up, I am with Andi in this. Go let her know what you think.
So there you go: Some thoughts from her. I’ll be back tomorrow with Flashback Friday and then Sunday, The Sunday Salon. See y’all then.