As I announced yesterday, my One Word for 2017 is “invigorate.” However, I hope not only to invigorate myself this year, but also you in turn. To that end, today I want to share with you a few others’ One Word for this coming year.
- Michelle (That’s What She Read): Persevere
- Deb (Readerbuzz): Play
- Suzi (Whimpulsive): Reduce
- Kerry (The Entomology of a Bookworm): Savor
- Florinda (The 3 R’s Blog): See
- Amanda (The Zen Leaf): Nurture
- Sheila (Book Journey): Shine
- Laurel Rain Snow (An Interior Journey): Hope
- Molly (My Cozy Book Nook): Nourish
- Cassie (almost an independent clause): Tender
- Sherry (Semicolon): Trust
- Nancy (Bookfoolery): Yes
- Natasha (1330v: Thoughts of an Eclectic Reader): Experiment
- Serena (Savvy Verse and Wit): Deliberate
- Andi (Estella’s Revenge): Assurance
- Moriah (Untidy Grace): Wholeness
- Wendy (Musings of a Bookish Kitty): Create
- Ti (Book Chatter): Connect
- Tif (Tif Talks Books): Write
I encourage you to visit the actual posts to see why each blogger chose the word that they did.
So did you or are you going to have One Word for this coming year? If so, what is it? If you had a One Word post this year, share the link in the comments below and I will add to the above list as they come in. Or if you have a One Word without a post, I still will add it. I will be updating the post as they continue to come in. If you didn’t have One Word, any resolutions, reading or otherwise? If you’d like to add your One Word to Sheila’s master list, visit her blog post here or click on button.